- NRCS EWP Financial Agreement Flow Chart
- Fact Sheet: EWP Operations & Maintenance
- Fact Sheet: River Restoration Design in EWP Projects
- NRCS Emergency Watershed Protection Program Website
- EWP Project Review Process, April 21, 2016
- EWP Technical Assistance Team: Resilient Watershed Partners
- 2016: CWCB’s Stream Recovery Team: Assistance to Watersheds
- Jan 22, 2015 Clarification on EWP Match from CWCB
- NRCS Project Maps November 2015
- NRCS EWP Phase 2: Preliminary Scopes of Work
- NRCS Emergency Watershed Protection Program: O&M Requirement
- NRCS: Descriptions of Work Items on the Damage Survey Reports (DSRs)
- NRCS EWP 2015 – 2016 Timeline
- NRCS EWP Flowchart for Cost Share – Local Sponsor
- NRCS Reference Links From EWP Engineering Guidance Sept 2015
- Letter from NRCS and CWCB re: Emergency Watershed Program (EWP)
- NRCS Emergency Watershed Program (EWP) Phase 2
- $56.9 million from NRCS Emergency Watershed Protection (EWP) for Colorado
- NRCS Emergency Watershed Program (EWP) Fact Sheet
The CWCB has created a new website devoted to the Colorado Emergency Watershed Protection (EWP) Program available at http://coloradoewp.com. The website provides current information on the EWP Program for the public, as well as resources to assist watershed coordinators, local governments, landowners, and other interested parties with the implementation of watershed recovery projects.
Key features of the website:
– Interactive map of EWP watershed recovery projects with descriptions of each project.
– EWP Program requirements, timeline, guidance documents, and other resources
– Description and contact information for each watershed coalition
The website will be updated on a regular basis with program news, technical resources, and information on EWP projects.
Emergency Watershed Protection Program
Click images to enlarge.
Local Sponsor Flow Chart
Projects in the BTWC Master Plan Area
|EWP Local Match Requirements
EWP Local Match Requirements – Download larger version