- 2017 Summer BTWC Newsletter
- 2017 Spring BTWC Newsletter
- 2016 Fall BTWC Newsletter
- 2016 Summer BTWC Newsletter
- BTWC Outreach Brochure 2016
- Big Thompson Watershed Coalition Brochure 2016
- Feb 2016 Big Thompson River Report
- Fall 2015 Big Thompson Coalition Newsletter
- What’s Up with the BTRRC Flyer – Meet the Watershed Staff
- July 2015 BTRRC Newsletter
- Mar 7, 2015, Big Thompson River Restoration Newsletter
- 2015 February 5 BTRRC Newsletter
- 2014 November 1 Newsletter
- June 21, 2014 BTRRC Newsletter
- June 10, 2014 BTRRC Newsletter
- May 16, 2014 BTRRC Newsletter
- April 5, 2014 BTRRC Newsletter
- March 3, 2014 BTRRC Newsletter
- January 2014 BTRRC Newsletter
- © 2017 All Rights Reserved.
- ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION NOTICE The Big Thompson Watershed Coalition (BTWC) complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 guidelines. Ensuring the public’s access to and participating in public meetings is a priority of the BTWC. In the event you are in need of a reasonable accommodation in order to attend or participate in a public meeting conducted by the BTWC, please contact Assistant Watershed Coordinator Tracy Wendt at 970-962-2768 or email to email@example.com within 3 to 5 days before the scheduled meeting date in order to allow the Coalition to better accommodate your request. For TDD service, contact Relay Colorado by dialing 711. BTWC does not provide assistance or contract with a person or entity that discriminates based on disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: The Big Thompson Watershed Coalition is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
The Big Thompson Watershed Coalition expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the Big Thompson Watershed Coalition’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.