- BTRRC Master Plan Final, May 2015 Version
- April 2015: BTRRC Master Plan Final Review
- Master Plan Reaches Have Been Re-Numbered
- Master Plan Reach Assessment Score Explanation
- Larimer County Dept of Natural Resources: Conservation & Recreation Assessment
- Master Plan Reach-by-Reach Assessments
- Stream Visual Assessment Protocol (SVAP 2)
Master Planning Consultant
Ayres and Associates was the multi-disciplinary team helping to create a river restoration master plan for the Big Thompson River. They identified pre-spring emergency projects that were not being addressed by other agencies but that were a high priority based on risk.
The long-term master planning efforts included the main stem of the Big Thompson River from Olympus Dam near Estes Park, CO to the confluence with the South Platte River, including the North Fork of the Big Thompson River (from the border with Rocky Mountain National Park), West Creek, and Fox Creek.
The Phase One (exigent) plan was completed by the end of March 2014, with the long-term restoration plan (Phase Two) finalized in May 2015.
2013 Request for Proposal (RFP) for Master Planning
Download RFP Here (.docx)